The options for adding SQL Server instances is very similar to SQL Server.
- Server address: [Host][Instance]:[Port]
- Server type: Select the server version. (automatically set during the first connection).
- Network protocol: TCP\IP or local options of Named Instance & Shared Memory
- Authentication: Windows or SQL Server
- Test Connection: This will test the connection and automatically set the server type should it differ.
- Friendly name: Give your instance a name which is easy recognised.
- Tag(s): It's possible to group your instances into several tags (See Tag management).
- Color: Identity your servers more easily by using colors.
Bulk add servers using text or reading from a CSV file / SQL table.